January 19, 2011

Summer Time?

It's been a long day.  I got up a bit late, got to work a bit later than I like (I don't have a "hard" start time) and I distracted myself with work and ended up leaving later than I should have.


I had Nutrisystem Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes for lunch, along with some celery and some sliced peppers.  I also had a juice box for a morning snack, and Nutrisystem Sour Cream and Onion Soy Chips.


For dinner, I once again had one of the Nutrisystem Southwest Chicken Wrap.


I decided to play "burn your insides" as my dinner game, so I tossed a sliced jalapeno (no seeds) and some red and yellow peppers with paprika, cayenne pepper and hotsauce into the pan.


I also tried a new regular dressing.  Cindy's Kitchen Power Dressing (Jalapeno Ranch Style).  I only had a tablespoon of it, since it was regular, and it was my fat for the meal.


I also had some celery (unlimited vegetable) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).



G'night, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment