January 13, 2011

Apparently, I Forgot a Title

G'day, Fatheads!  It's another glorious morning here in the frost-afflicted South.  My thermometer puts it at 28 degrees Fahrenheit.  Maybe one of these days I'll learn to stop leaving my jacket in the car.
Weight:     309 lbs
Body Fat: 44.3%
Water:      42.7%


The march to perdition continues, dear friends.  I did not grab dessert last night, largely because I fell asleep not long after turning the computer and TV off at 8  (it's amazing how that happens).


For breakfast,  I had a frozen Nutrisystem Ham & Cheese Omelet.




Because I was in a bit of a hurry (not a major hurry, by any means) I did not cook an egg this morning.  Instead, I had an 8 0z glass of nonfat milk (dairy), a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate) and a 4oz juice box (fruit) for sides.  As I am in said hurry, I will now leave you in the capable hands of The Sovereign.



 Rock on, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment