May 5, 2010

Massive Daily Entry

Sorry for the massive update, I had distractions all day.  I woke up at a decent hour this morning, and commenced to weigh myself.

Weight:     316.4 lbs
Body Fat: 45.7%
Water:      41.6%


All well and good, so I moved on to other things, like breakfast.


Which consisted of a bowl of Lowfat Granola Cereal





an egg (protein), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and a juice box (fruit).  This lead into a morning of fun and excitement in the job hunt (read: no good news) and then to lunch.




Lunch was the Cheese Tortelli, which I had not previously tried.




Contrary to appearances, it was quite good.  The afternoon was full of strange happenings, that culminated in a decision that I needed to undertake a courier mission to the home of Marion Barry tomorrow.  This means a minimum of 9-5 on the road, so that will be fun.  This lead to afternoon snack.


Which was the famed BBQ Soy Chips, loved by all.  In all this excitement (and due to back pain) I did not manage to work out today.  This all lead to dinner, which I'll cover after I eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment