May 28, 2010

Lunch, Delivery, Dinner and Workout

So, I was apparently not entirely out of frozen lunches, I found one final lunch in the bottom of the freezer when preparing to put my frozen food into the extra freezer we have.


As I mentioned in the title, I got a delivery today, of the frozen variety.  I decided not to post the pictures today, but I might tomorrow.  In the meantime, I had a nice Meatball Parmesan Melt for lunch.


It was quite good.  I then went on to spend the afternoon dealing with reorganizing both frozen and thawed food, checking the job sites (so depressing), doing some reading, and then I sat out in the sun for a bit (I should get to enjoy some of the benefits of being home all day).


For dinner, I had a nice Rotini with Meatballs & Tomato Sauce.


For sides, I had celery (unlimited vegetable), broccoli (vegetable), 2 tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat), and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).


For dessert, I had an Ice Cream Sandwich (I still have half of the ones from my last damned order).

After dinner, I headed off for some Wii Fit.  Unfortunately, I was interrupted about 30 minutes in, so I was unable to do a full two hours tonight (it was a long interruption) but I did get a decent workout.

Wii Fit Plus 
Today's Time: 1:43 Minutes
Today's Calories: 795

Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 1487
Max Heart Rate: 171
Avg Heart Rate: 142

It was a pretty decent workout.

Today's workout movie (watched on computer while free stepping on the Wii) was It's All Gone Pete Tong, which, if you haven't watched it, you must.

Today's workout song of the day was Prodigy - Invaders Must Die.

Now I need to shower and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment