May 16, 2010

Dinner

I pulled out one of my few remaining frozen dinners this evening, and it was absolutely worth it.


It was the Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells, which are a damned fine meal.


For sides, I had some celery (unlimited vegetable), a juice box (fruit), a few olives (fat) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).  I also put out some BBQ Soy Chips for dessert, but didn't end up eating them.  I was too full after dinner to bother with them.

Tomorrow is a lifting day, so I've got that and new job postings to look forward to, along with waking up at my weekday times again.  I'm back on a normal workweek schedule, and that means I get to hate Mondays along with all you working people, just with more bitterness.

That's all I've got, party people.  Prepare to rock the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment