May 13, 2010

Lunch, Workout, Dinner

Been a busy day, so it's time for a recap.


For lunch, I had what I believe was my final remaining Ham & Cheese Melt.  It was pretty good, although I didn't give it quite long enough in the toaster, and it was still cold in the middle.

After lunch, I spent most of the afternoon looking at job postings, and applied for 7 or so jobs.  I ended up working out kind of late.

Wii Fit Plus
Today's Time: 1:37 Minutes

Today's Calories: 818

My workout was enjoyable, and it provided a nice segue into dinner.


 For dinner, I had the Cajun Style Chicken & Sausage with Rice.  I don't think I've had it before, but I might have.  They all start to run together.  At any rate, it was quite good.


For sides, I had cauliflower (vegetable), celery (unlimited vegetable), 2 tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).

The astute among you will note the bright pink 32 oz Nalgene water bottle in the background.  That's a new part of my arsenal in the war on my tubby gut.  I'd previously been ensuring I was drinking enough water via the giant cup seen in several other photographs, but the frequent knocking-over of said cup forced me to move on.  I've had a number of Nalgenes over the years, and other household members have as well, which has lead to some argument over which is which.  No one I know (who is a man) has a hot pink Nalgene, so I figured it was a natural solution.  I will, of course, need to put some manner of masculine sticker on it to affirm my machoness, but that can wait until I acquire a suitably excellent sticker.


After dinner, I was in the mood for something sweet, so I had one of my Ice Cream Sandwiches for dessert.  That's all I got, I'm gonna grab a quick shower and watch Public Enemies (from the Netflix) before I pass out.  G'night, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment