May 3, 2010

No Workout, Only Dinner

Unfortunately, I was unable to workout this evening due to unforeseen circumstances (read: urgent pooping).

I decided to change things up, tonight, and have a piece of salmon for dinner, along with my typical fat (2 tbsp of light bleu cheese dressing), vegetable (cauliflower) and unlimited vegetable (celery).  I had thought the salmon was grilled (yesterday) with only some herbs, but it was later revealed to me that it was basted with some olive oil.  I'm not going to obsess over this minor mistake.  The piece was about 6oz, meaning around 350 calories (if we're not including the olive oil, which I'm going to hope was under a tablespoon: 120 calories).  So, at most, it was 470 calories, or about 120 more than some of the meals that I normally eat.  A dessert is usually 110-130 calories, so I'm just gonna go ahead and call this meal a wash.

In other exciting news, it's Monday, tomorrow, and that means new job postings!  So I'll have a fairly full day, tomorrow, which is good.  Now, to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment