May 14, 2010

Workout, Lunch, Afternoon Workout

I headed to the basement for some lifting and walking before lunch, today.

8 mins treadmill
1 set of weights
8 mins treadmill
1 sets of weights
8 mins of treadmill
2 sets of weights

I upped it to 4 sets of weights today, and dropped some treadmill time because my legs were stiff.


For lunch, I had the Pasta & Beef, which wasn't bad.  I've never eaten pasta and beef from a can like this before, but it's about what I expect it normally tastes like.


I also gulped down 2 quarts of water with lunch, so I had a bit of a soup in my stomach and had to wait a little bit before I could hop on the Wii Fit.  In the interim, I applied for a bunch of jobs.

Wii Fit Plus
Today's Time: 1:26 Minutes

Today's Calories: 700

This is all fun and exciting.  Yesterday, my "piggy bank" (the clock that is where you look to find your time, calories etc) turned bronze.  Apparently, it does this when you hit 10 hours, and then changes to silver and gold at 20 and 40 hours, respectively.  Now, it's dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment