May 26, 2010

Breakfast

I've run out all my frozen lunches and dinners (again).  However, there are still more than a dozen frozen breakfasts in the freezer.  Why?  Well, I like the couple of microwave breakfasts, but I really prefer the cold cereals, and they take less time to make than the toaster options.  So I'm going to work my way through what remains in the freezer before the next shipment comes in.


For breakfast today, I toasted the Homestyle Pancakes.


I also had a mini wheat bagel (carbohydrate) with some smoked salmon (protein) and a juice box (fruit).  I've enjoyed this salmon experiment, but I think the bagels are probably more than I need, and the salmon is a bit rich to have as often as I have been.  I'll probably run out my supply (3 more days) and then go back to eating bread slices for my carb and an egg for my protein at breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment