May 15, 2010

Weigh In and Last Night's Dinner

I didn't get around to posting dinner last night, so I figured I'd roll it into the morning weigh in.

Weight:     314.2 lbs
Body Fat: 45.5%
Water:      41.7%


With that good news out of the way, it's time to move on to my dinner from last night.


I had one of my Lasagna in Meat Sauce entrees for dinner.




For sides I had some broccoli (vegetable, which I ended up not eating, because it had gone over), celery (unlimited vegetable), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and 2 tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat).  Once again, I skipped dessert, since I didn't really feel like it.

I've got around 2-3 weeks of dinners left, a similar number of breakfasts, but easily 4 weeks of lunches and an ungodly number of snacks/desserts, that is growing ever worse from my predilection for skipping them.  I'm thinking I need to delay my order again.  The only reason I got my last order when I did was that I wanted some frozen foods around, but that's a bit of a silly reason when I've got so much food around.


Traditionally, I've thought of weekends as time off from exercise, but I see no reason for that today.  I think I'll grab a quick lunch, then do some Wii Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment