June 3, 2010

Snack, Dinner and Workout

So I didn't crap today, which is annoying, but I did grab a snack and dinner.


For my snack, I had a bag of BBQ Soy Chips.


For dinner, I had a bowl of Chili with Beans, along with some steamed broccoli (vegetable), celery (unlimited vegetable), 2 tbsp of light ranch (fat), and a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate).  I did not have dessert.

I have been forgetting my camera at meal time, which I intend to stop tomorrow.  I headed down to the basement to take care of a few things after dinner.

60 mins treadmill

Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 800
Max Heart Rate: 172
Avg Heart Rate: 149

 So that was fun, and I considered doing some Wii Fit afterwards, but by the time I got around to it, it was 10:30, and I didn't want to end up sleeping late again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment