June 19, 2010

Damnable Internets

So, it appears I may have been hasty in choosing Craigslist as the platform for my devilish plan.  It seems that there are several things in my way, that have all become more aggravating than they were the last time I used Craigslist for anything (years ago).

1) You cannot post multiple similar ads using the same account to different areas within 48 hours, nor are you supposed to post in more than your local area.

2) You must verify your account with a text message to your phone to post in almost any area of the site.

The helpful folks at the help forum on CL recommended I try the "discussions" forums, but that seems far more time consuming and aggravating than just posting an ad and waiting for responses.

So, dear readers, I ask: do any of you know of a decent Craigslist alternative?  Because I can't find one that seems all that likely as a substitute.  Ah, for the wild, basically unregulated CL of yore.

No comments:

Post a Comment