June 5, 2010

Another Late Weigh In

I feel like absolute crap today, I hope I'm not sick.  I've got some horrible inflammation in my hip that's making it difficult to walk that I haven't had since I started the diet, and I have no idea what caused it, I feel tired as hell and I have no idea why.  I think I'm never eating sugar free Twizzlers, again.

Weight:     295.8 lbs
Body Fat: 40.8%
Water:      45.4%


 As I said, I had some sugar-free Twizzlers, last night, and the results on the john were as you'd expect.  Previously, they'd not had this effect on my colon, so I thought I was safe with them.  I popped half an immodium, which, if it helped at all, took hours to take effect.  If this nonsense with my hip doesn't clear up soon, I will not be able to exercise today.  I will just pop some ibuprofen and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment