June 19, 2010

Lunch, Continued Prep

So I've got all my basic camping gear/food packed in the car.  Tent, cooking tools, and coolers are all packed.  All that remains are my clothes and my self.  I need to throw the various CL ads on to the internet, buy new fuel for my Zippo, and pick up some propane, and I'm in the wind.


For lunch, I grabbed one of the Steak and Cheese Melts from the freezer.  I'm really going to miss my frozen meals on the road, they make it so much easier to stay on the diet.  Fortunately, my budget's so thin that staying on my diet shouldn't be a problem on the road, because going off of it would destroy my travel ability.

I think I'll pop the CL ads up first, today, then take care of some playlist editing (since I won't be able to do that on the road, really).  I also need to try on my suits and figure out which one fits best to bring along (in case I actually get called for any interviews, or end up going somewhere where I need a suit).  Busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment