June 19, 2010

Dinner and Prepwork

Preparations are nearly complete for the Great Journey.  All that remains are massive playlist creation, packing clothes/laundry, perishable food and ice purchase, and a final car pack.  Didn't get the CL ads up yet, but I probably will this evening.


For dinner: Lean Cuisine Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza.


I was somewhat bad, as I also had some Wheat Thins with my cauliflower (vegetable) and light ranch dressing (fat).  By way of compensating for my badness, I provide you this amusing picture, which I found when retrieving the previous one from my phone (I didn't have my regular camera handy).


I snapped this a month or so ago, something about the fact that they needed a legalese asterisk for that phrase just warms my heart.  Now, off to that den of sin and iniquity known as Craigslist to do my work.  Enjoy Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment