June 13, 2010

Ah Sunday

Just woke up at about 1:30, so I'm clearly not eating breakfast or lunch, today.  I'll probably grab snack and dinner and try to get some work done on the internet machine today.

Weight:     290.2 lbs
Body Fat: 39.8%
Water:      46.1%


 I'm concerned that I'm not going to make my 100 lbs lost by the 4th of July (to be clear, today marks roughly 76 lbs lost in 83 days, with 21 days and 24 lbs remaining until the 4th).  I don't think I'm quite on track for that accomplishment.  As you all may recall, I said earlier that I would not allow myself a drink until I either lost 100 lbs or 3 months had passed.  I'm pretty clearly not going to hit the 100 lbs by the 3 month point, because I believe that comes up on the 22nd.  Ah well, I'm losing weight, and not getting to have beer on the 4th of July, while rather un-American, is not the absolute worst thing in the world.

2 comments:

  1. You've done such a great job on the plan! It sounds like you have a lot of willpower to get you through the holiday. Crossing fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm in a bit of a rough spot, but I'm getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete