June 2, 2010

Many Things

So I neglected to update after breakfast yesterday, and we've got some room to cover.  I'm just gonna go with the cliff's notes, for the sake of brevity, and skip to this evening's workout.

I ate typical lunch and dinner yesterday, with nary a frozen food in site, and did not get around to working out.  I didn't take a crap yesterday, which is unusual for me, since I've been indulging in a sugar free candy habit.  As a direct result of that habit, I'm pretty sure all my numbers have been skewed down 4-5 lbs, because I crap out EVERYTHING once a day when I indulge.  I get shits like that from this food occasionally, but not with the frequency that habit lead to.  So I'm taking a break from the things, and as a result didn't crap yesterday, and decided not to get weighed this morning.

I ate the same breakfast today I had yesterday.  It seems I had another burrito in my freezer I didn't know about (still have a whole pile of frozen breakfasts from previous orders).  I had my standard beans and rice dish for lunch, and I can't even remember what I had for dinner, but it was a standard Nutrisystem meal.


I played 9 holes of golf this morning, and we'll just say I need a lot of work and leave it at that.  It was nice to get out on the course, though.  This evening, I hit the basement gym, LATE, after dinner, and did the following:

32 mins treadmill
3 weight sets
48 mins treadmill


Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 1992
Max Heart Rate: 180
Avg Heart Rate: 142

Now, this included some serious down-time, which probably contributed to a decreased average heart rate, so I thought I'd check my divisions on the web site (I change laps when I hit different activities, to divide average heart rates) and jot those down:

Average Heart Rates
1st Treadmill Zone:  159
Weight Lifting Zone: 123
2nd Treadmill Zone: 161

So I feel better about that.

Now, I really need to take a shower and have a nice lie-down.  Oh, and I've applied for like, 3 new job openings... and 4 have been canceled since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment