June 11, 2010

Dinner, Gametime Special

Apparently, the last time I used my expedition tent I forgot to clean it out, so I had to spend about an hour doing that before I could start painting on the seam sealant.  Once the tent was dry, I sealed both it and my backpacking tent without too much trouble.  They're currently occupying the entire garage since we're getting thunderstorms this weekend, and they need 24 hours to full dry before being packed up.

Around 4:30, I got a notification that I needed to pick up my prescriptions at Walgreen's (thank God for COBRA) and I was having some bad mental juju.  I really wanted Five Guy's for dinner, and I was well on my way to leaving the house and getting a bacon cheeseburger and fries.  The thing that stopped me was remembering that I just bought a few smaller pairs of pants, along with a belt and a shirt that's JUST too small for me to wear without pulling.  I want to fit in that fucking shirt.  I slowed down, told myself to shut up and suck it up, and decided I would eat a Lean Cuisine meal for dinner, instead.


For dinner, I had the Southwest Style Chicken Panini, and it was quite good.  I also had some broccoli (vegetable) and some light ranch dressing (fat).  I didn't have an unlimited vegetable tonight because I didn't feel like spending the time to clean and chop more celery for dinner.  Fortunately for me, another family member decided to clean and chop some, so there's plenty ready-to-eat celery for tomorrow.

I had to run to Walgreen's earlier, and while I was there, "reduced fat" Pringles in a small can caught my eye.  Apparently, there's 2.5 servings in here for 140 calories/serving, so I thought I'd give them a shot for my dessert/gametime snack this evening.  We'll probably be rocking the zombie survival horror fps this evening, and I'm looking forward to that.  Now I need to hop in for a quick shower before we destroy the undead.

No comments:

Post a Comment