June 20, 2010

Breakfast

Since I was up all night, it was a nice transition to the morning to have breakfast.


For which I had a frozen Breakfast Burrito.


 I apologize for the darkness of the photo, I was clearly not paying enough attention to what I was doing.  For sides, I had a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate), an egg (protein) and a cup of strawberries (fruit).

Now, one of my experiments late last night was the Craigslist forums.  I think I can go ahead and discount that as a possibility for any future postings.  It's just like a CL ad, if it was impossible to get the 5% of responses that are legitimate for a normal ad.  I've been to the filthy side of the internet, many a time, but it's pretty rare that I actually feel soiled by association like I do after this experiment.  It's kind of a downer, but I have work to do today, so I'd best get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment