June 27, 2010

Breakfast, Mass, Lunch

Woke up and grabbed breakfast with family this morning.  Getting a little tired of having to say no to attempts to feed me.


I had some Lowfat Granola Cereal for breakfast, which is one of my favorites.


For sides, I had cantaloupe (fruit), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and an egg (protein).  After breakfast, we headed off to mass, and I was relieved to realize I remember all the key prayers, to avoid family shame.


For lunch, I had one of the South Beach snack packets from the car.  Unfortunately, it appears these don't hold up in the minor heat of the trunk, and the chocolate inside had melted all over everything, I had a handful of mixed nuts to supplement the meal.

I believe we're planning on eating dinner in and meeting up with more family.  All very exciting news, of course, and I will try to get a blog entry off before I get on the road again, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment