June 8, 2010

Good Lord, I've Been Lazy

So, here's the basic skinny:  I haven't worked out since last week, I've been forgetting to mealblog (although I've got a stack of digital photos you're about to be stuck with) and I'm making plans, dangerous plans.

On the subject of meals: for the past 2 days, I've eaten french toast (nutrisystem frozen) an egg, a slice of toast and a juice box for breakfast, and mashed potatoes for lunch.  Sunday I had zesty herb snack mix for a snack and a brownie for dessert (all nutrisystem).  Yesterday I had an ice cream sandwich for dessert, but didn't have a snack.  Both days I had lean cuisine meals for dinner, which I'll review later.

Weight:     295.4 lbs
Body Fat: 41%
Water:      45.2%


 I've been distracted from the blogging, because I've got some big plans a-brewin', and they are taking a significant portion of my time and mental energy.  I'll put up another post a bit later giving an outline of where my madness may be taking me.  Fear not, the diet is a part of the plans, and planning around it is a portion of what's taking my mental energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment