June 20, 2010

Weigh In, CL Fail

I kind of spent all night awake. These things happen.

Weight: 290 lbs
Body Fat: 38.9%
Water: 46.8%

So here's the summary: I'm basically not going to be able to post ads on Craigslist because of the joy of filters. I could either pick one city a day to post on, and update it every damned day, which might still result in a suspension of a CL account, or I can just try and find random shit to do via the internet. I still have to think on this. There's plenty of crap along the way, certainly, so I'll find something to do, but it's a bit of a blow to realize that part of the plan must be scrapped at this point.

4 comments:

  1. Well you could use a city hashtag and ask or look for the same information that you would use CL for. With out giving away exact location or dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea, I may have to give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete