March 1, 2011

I Need This Week To Be Over

As you'll be able to tell from the numbers below, I had quite the exciting weekend.

Weight:     303.6 lbs
Body Fat: 42.2%
Water:      44.2%


Well, only a few more days, until I go back to my home, and I'm basically where I was when I got here.  It could, of course, be much worse than just maintaining weight.  Having basically every meal out for the last month has been dangerous and annoying.

Most of all at this point, I'm kind of tired of not being able to just pack my lunches and eat my dinners in peace.  The occasional meal out with coworkers after a long day or with friends on a weekend isn't so bad, but I really hate eating out every single meal.  I brought all this Nutrisystem food with me with the best of intentions, but I've mostly only eaten it for some breakfasts, and one or two lunches.

The social component of eating out so many meals with co-workers has just been enormous, and the barrage of opportunities to be bad has just been too much for me.  Even discounting the fun and exciting weekends, I've not been on very good behavior with my meals out.

But I've enjoyed myself, and learned a number of new things on this trip that I hadn't learned at my other job location, so it's overall a pretty good experience.  I look forward to getting back to my regular job and home/car later this week, although it was nice to see many of my old friends.

 


I started out with "Punch You In The Jeans" stuck in my head, but only found some crappy version that some jackass recorded in his basement, so here's this instead.


Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment