March 7, 2011

Ellipsing Into The Sunset

I had to dig depressingly far back into the archives to find what I was looking for for formatting, but here we be:

60 mins Elliptical Trainer

Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 1079
Max Heart Rate: 186
Avg Heart Rate: 173

I decided it was time to sack up and start doing exercise again, so I determined to take a fifteen minute go on the elliptical after I put my laundry in the wash.  This turned into a "C'mon,  you pussy, you'd better give me at least 500 calories, justify that watch!".  which went to "what?  half an hour is enough for you?  You fucking ate 4 donut holes at work today!"  followed by "You little bitch, crapping out on me at an hour?  Whatever, go suck some Gatorade and cry."

Yes, I verbally abuse myself on exercise equipment.  Yes I lie to myself on exercise equipment.  Yes, it works better than saying "c'mon, champ, I know you can give me one more mile!"  Because motivation is for pussies, real men need abuse.

Prior to doing this, I ate a few peanuts when I got home.  I'm not really feeling like eating a full meal for dinner, so I might just grab one of my Nutrisystem Entrees and call that good.  Along with lots of water, of course, because I'm as dry as something that's a very dirty joke which I've decided not to tell.


I suppose I should also mention that at work, I ate a Nutrisystem Lunch of Cheese Tortellini along with some carrots, a bag of BBQ Soy Chips for an afternoon snack, and, over the course of the day, the 5 previously mentioned Dunkin Donuts Munchkins (because 'donut holes' isn't creepy enough).



This is the workout song of the night.  Having now actually watched that video, I don't know if I can listen to it anymore without thinking of drunken club bathroom sex and vomiting.  Time for me to move laundry to dryer, grab dinner, rehydrate and pass out.

Later, Fatheads.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Thoughts:

    - My trainer criticized the 2 munchkins I ate two weeks ago
    - at Crunch, they play the clean version of this song, replacing "dirty" with "take a". It thus becomes, "take a take a picture" which annoys me to no end.

    ReplyDelete