March 13, 2011

Sunday Spring Cleaning

Good Morning, Fatheads!  I had a pleasant evening of video games and some film watching last night con amigo, during which I had pizza for dinner with one beer, and two (rather hefty) jack & diets.

Weight:     291.6 lbs
Body Fat: 40.3%
Water:      45.7%


I also drank about a gallon of water during the experience, so as not to become  dehydrated.  Yesterday, I ended up eating a Nutrisystem breakfast bar on my way to work, an apple and a Nutrisystem Trail Mix Bar for lunch, and nothing else until I ordered a large thin crust pizza for dinner.


The plan for today is to do laundry and finally clean the apartment up from the debris that was a part of both leaving for Seattle and returning home from Seattle.  I also intend to go to church, but this lost hour is fucking with my head (I completely ignored my 9:30 alarm for about an hour this morning).  Ben Franklin, you can suck a dick.

I'm going to make myself take the time to walk to mass later, it's only about a mile and a half,  and it's a pretty walk (I'll take the camera).


Now, back to doing laundry and cleaning.


G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment