March 28, 2011

Experimental Log

So I decided I wanted to try writing today's entry on the iPad, since I'm planning on trying to use it for business travel. This will, of course, mean basically nothing to you, but I find it interesting how many of the Google apps and accounts I take for granted on my other devices are verboten on this thing. If I DO travel without a personal laptop, I'm going to have to find a way to upload photos taken with my DSLR. The Droid has great integration with my Picasa albums, so any pictures taken with it are always easy to upload.

Weight:   289.6 lbs
Body Fat: 39.3%
Water:    46.5%

I'm fairly happy with that, since the weekend was a net weight loss, despite a certain amount of drinking and improper eating that took place. I mostly behaved myself, but there were certainly some moments if bad behavior. For dinner last night, I ordered chinese pandit noodles and teriyaki chicken skewers. I tossed a little more than half of the noodles, so that was good? otherwise, I didn't exactly eat yesterday, except for a South Beach bar in the morning, and some Nutrisystem lunch bar. Back to the grind today, though.

I suppose I could get the SD card attachment, transfer photos from the DSLR to the iPad, and then transfer photos onto the micro SD card for the phone... I hate this already. I definitely need to buy a few more SD cards, on that related note, since I can fill up 4GB without really trying in an afternoon on that camera, and I don't want to burn iPad memory on picture warehousing. Thank god SD cards have become so cheap.

I keep trying to use my mouse on the damned thing, because I'm sitting next to my computer with it. Need to break myself of that at some point.

All right, have a good one, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment