March 10, 2011

Do Me An Egg

Yesterday was a pretty decent day, let's hope today can compare.

Weight:     298.2 lbs
Body Fat: 41.4%
Water:      44.9%


All is well, despite my minor indiscretion with some fried seafood (but no fried potatoes).


I grabbed what I think is my last remaining bowl of Nutrisystem Nutriflakes Cereal this morning, along with an egg (protein), a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate) and a juice box (fruit).  I also packed up an apple (fruit/morning snack), some Nutrisystem lunch entree I didn't actually read the label of (lunch), some carrots (also lunch), and a bag of Nutrisystem BBQ Soy Chips (afternoon snack) for work.

I realized this morning that one of my flaws as a dieter has, once again, come back to haunt me.  My most often skipped Nutrisystem meals on this diet are lunch and dinner, meaning I now face a surplus of them when compared with breakfasts.  I'm thinking that I'll probably just pick up some high-fiber low-sugar cereals or start eating an egg in place of a Nutrisystem meal until I'm closer to balancing the scales on dinners.


This is only natural, of course.  I never eat out for breakfast, even when I was on work travel.  I sometimes eat out for lunch, although rarely.  Dinner is by far the most often eaten out, either with coworkers after work, friends on the weekends, or grabbing takeout because I don't feel like preparing my own meal.  Maybe I'll do another weeding of dinner entrees for the ones I don't like all that much to reduce the time until my next order.  We shall see, it's not exactly pressing, and I still need to move some food from the one box into the cupboard before I'm sure exactly how bad a deficit I'm dealing with.





Oh Sting, you rapscallion!


That, too.


Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment