March 11, 2011

Quickie

Another fun and exciting day in the world of fatness is ahead.

Weight:     291.4 lbs
Body Fat: 39.8%
Water:      46.1%


I can't wait for someone to tell me that dropping weight that fast is unhealthy.  Fortunately, I have this handy record of exactly how much I've been eating and exactly how much I've been working out, neither of which has been excessive, so I'm just proud of my fat ass instead of being worried.

It's FRIDAY!  And that means something to people who aren't scheduled for Saturday.  Well, for me it means no meat and fasting.  I know you don't have to for every Friday in Lent, but it's something I've gotten in the habit of doing.  Fasting, as currently defined by the church, means only eating one full meal over the course of the day, but you can have 2 very small meals as well.  I only mention it so that no one will be confused when I say what I'm eating today.




I'll probably just have an apple for breakfast and take 2 with me to work, and then do the fried fish thing for dinner.  But I''m running late, so it's time to vamoose... I actually ran out of time to eat an apple before going to work, so I'm just taking 2 with me.


G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment