March 11, 2011

No Food and Exercising ISN'T Anorexia

I'm far too fat to be anorexic, besides, I ate an apple this morning and a South Beach snack bar for lunch.

35 mins Elliptical Trainer

Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 523
Max Heart Rate: 171
Avg Heart Rate: 157

And look, my heart rate was a bit lower than and my exercise time was a bit half of what they were yesterday!  In summary: I'm kind of tired, and rather hungry.  As those of you who follow the Twitter may know, I ordered dinner to be delivered after I had time to workout and shower, so I could enjoy it thoroughly.

Mad Men from the Netflix is an excellent exercise companion, by the way.  I watch it with subtitles and wear my headphones, through which I listen to a melange of techno, club anthems, pop and rap.  I may switch it up a bit in the near future, as Shuffle has been picking up too many mellow things from the current playlist.  Maybe that will make a good Sunday project.

[shower/dinner break]

Dinner arrived shortly after I got dressed, and I had some calamari, some fried flounder and some fried shrimp.  It was a very good meal, and I look forward to an exciting day of work tomorrow.  I'm going to go rehydrate a bit more, watch some Mad Men, then go to bed.

G'night, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment