March 26, 2011

Whiskey You're The Devil

I had some fun last night, fatheads.  I went out, grabbed some fish appetizers for dinner, and proceeded to drink only whiskey/scotch for my entire evening.

Weight:     284.7 lbs
Body Fat: 37.7%
Water:      47.7%


Of course  as any of you serious whiskey drinkers might know, whiskey will give you serious cotton mouth/dehydration in the morning.  I just drank a G2 with a half-gallon of water back, and I'm feelling much more hydrated.  I had much fun last night, and had some fun times.  Went out with coworkers to a bar called Henry's downtown, where they have live music after 10.  The band wasn't bad, and it was an enjoyable experience.




I'm working today, but I volunteered for a split-shift, so I have some time until I said I'd be in.  I may go to the Verizon store and buy an iPad on the way to work, because they just dropped the price by 100 bucks.  Unfortunately, they only have original flavor, but it's cheap enough that I can probably justify (to myself, through deceit and subterfuge) upgrading to a 2 or a 3 at the appropriate time.


Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment