March 8, 2011

SSDD

Well, I'm not overly sore this morning, but there might be some chafing to contend with.  Clearly, I will need to chafe my thighs into submission with more elliptical time this afternoon.

Weight:     303.6 lbs
Body Fat: 41.8%
Water:      44.6%


Same weight as yesterday, which I'll put down to drinking 3.5 quarts of water at work and another half gallon with dinner (rehydration).  I feel comfortable calling the first day back in the shit a success. 


For dinner last night, I had a Nutrisystem chicken and pasta dish, the name of which I cannot remember, but might have included the word "Penne", along with a slice of bread of many grains.




Breakfast this morning consisted of Nutrisystem Nutriflakes Cereal (bran cereal), along with a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate), an 8oz glass of milk (dairy) and a juice box (fruit).  There was also a half gallon of water and no vitamins, because I keep forgetting to fill my thing with them.  Tonight, tonight I will remember.





That's the news, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment