February 5, 2011

Weekend Fatness

I let myself off the leash a bit yesterday.  I was stuck with buying lunch at work, because I wasn't there for long and I forgot to eat breakfast/pack a lunch before I left home, and they serve nothing healthy there.  Apparently, all their sandwiches are on croissants and when you get "chips and a pickle" with the meal, they give you a giant boat of chips.  Things didn't get better last night, with my delicious (read: unhealthy) takeout dinner, and a late-night sandwich delivery after a certain number of rum and diets were consumed.  At least I didn't drink beer?

Weight:     299.4 lbs
Body Fat: 42.7%
Water:      43.9%


Plan for today: half of the second sandwich I ordered last night now, go out to the deli for a salad for dinner, and save the remaining half of the sandwich and bag of chips for drunk snack, should it be required.



For the record: I'd rather have a tail than giant ears.


Time to clean, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment