February 12, 2011

Overdoing It

I overdid it a bit at dinner and lunch yesterday.  For lunch, I had some chinese food (noodles and orange chicken) and for dinner, I had Salmon Cakes (think crab cake, only they basically just took nice big chunks of salmon, rolled them in batter and fried them) and a Calamari appetizer.  The cakes came with a side of rice, the devil's food, which I over-indulged in.

Also, I ordered a double whiskey, neat, and they brought me a tumbler full of whiskey.  Now, I enjoy my whiskey, and I appreciate a good deal, but a 'single' is 2oz, generally, sometimes 3oz at a kind establishment, certainly not 4oz.  8oz is a pretty hefty drink to start a meal with, is all I'm saying.

Weight:     300.2 lbs
Body Fat: 42.5 %
Water:      44.5%


Not really a huge change from yesterday, so I'll take it.  I'm heading in to work, so I'll catch ya'll later.



G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment