February 25, 2011

Tie Me Up, Before

So I ate a bit too much yesterday at lunch.  I had some beef tacos and chips, and I should have ditched the chips.  For dinner I ate at a Thai place with some co-workers, which was quite good.

Weight:     300 lbs
Body Fat: 41.9%
Water:      44.5%


I've rarely eaten Thai food, not so much as a function of a lack of desire, as it is a function of the places I've lived/friends I've had not being big on it.  I got "Boat Noodle Soup" with chicken, 4* (hotness scale that they first told me went to 5, but later said something about 9, I will go higher, next time).  It was a huge amount of noodles, and I only had time to eat about 1/4 of it while we were in the restaurant.  When I got home, I ate most of the rest of the broth  (which was pretty fantastic) along with half of the remaining noodles.

I'm eating what's left for breakfast, because screw you, stomach.  What have you done for me lately?



Tonight: dinner and drinks with friends.  Tomorrow: drinks and... board games?  I really dig on the nerds up here.

I'm off to the wild blue yonder, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment