February 4, 2011

Another Big One

Man, this week is just spinning past.

Weight:     296.6 lbs
Body Fat: 40.9%
Water:      45.3%


I have many things to take care of this weekend, and I'm basically out of foodstuffs of a non-Nutrisystem variety at this point, so I'm completely dependent on the kindness of strange waiters. 


On a side note:  I fucking hate it when waiters/bartenders don't know basic drink terminology.  I have the simplest drink on the planet, usually.  Sometimes I order martinis, but most of the time, I order either a single or a double of whiskey (I order by Brand, if you don't, you're a well-drink chugging chump) neat, and I'm astonished at the number of times I've been served watered-down whiskey on ice (NB: I do sometimes get some water on the side and have a splash, or if I'm at a good bar, I'll have them splash some water in, but most of the time I drink Jack, which I prefer without the splash).  As someone who usually just wants to enjoy a small glass or two of warm liquor with my meal (cold whiskey is for communists) this really pisses me off.  [if you work in a restaurant or bar, fucking read this, or I'm not tipping you anymore]

 


At any rate, I need to get my ass out the door, so we'll play more catchup later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment