February 11, 2011

Bad Behavior Has Consequences

So I'd been getting increasingly off-message with my behavior on the expense account, and today's standstill shows that it's time to get back to salads and protein.

Weight:     299.6 lbs
Body Fat: 41.6%
Water:      44.7%


If you'd rather not look (I wouldn't) that's down a bit from yesterday, but basically the same weight.  I had pizza and a large salad for dinner last night, and a large turkey bacon cheddar sandwich with a large salad for lunch.   Clearly, I need to continue walking to the far cafeteria, but tone down what I'm letting myself eat there (back to just salad) and I need to go back to salad with a protein entree (fish, steak or chicken) for dinner.





Well, it's probably time to actually do that whole work thing that they're paying me to be here to do.


G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment