February 6, 2011

Wasted Weekend

So, I've got the Super Bowl on in the background here, because I'm busy as hell getting my place cleaned up and my bags packed so that I can get on the road tomorrow morning.  I'm going on an extended trip for training for work, and that means things like massive amounts of dining out as well as extended travel.
 
I forgot to take pictures of the bag as I was packing, but maybe I'll take them when I get into the hotel tomorrow.  I packed dinner and lunches for about half the days I"ll be there, and I can pick up substitutes when I get out there for what I couldn't pack.  Thankfully, I'll have a rental and some basic fridge/microwave facilities available to me in my hotel room, so keeping groceries won't be a big deal.

Oh, and I also packed my scale, so Fatness updates will resume either Tuesday or Wednesday, probably.

Unfortunately, I'm an idiot and booked a 6am flight tomorrow... so I'm basically not sleeping tonight, hence putting off all my packing/cleaning until the middle of the Super Bowl.



Fucking Packers, the Steelers had better start fucking playing in this game, because there's very little worse than a Green Bay win.  Possibly Stalin.  Stalin might be worse than Green Bay winning.

For today only, Go Steelers, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment