February 3, 2011

Brain Movin Slow

I'm not in the crazy rush to get out the door that I have been all week.  The project I was on is no longer in the "follow it across 2 shifts get barely any sleep and then go back and do it again" phase, so my lack of impetus is leading to a severe lack of clarity of thought.

Weight:     297.8 lbs
Body Fat: 40.9%
Water:      45.3%


 At least that's good.  I continue to not buy groceries, mostly because I will be traveling next week.  I will continue to live off of takeout salads and Nutrisystem where possible.  You know, I paid a buck fiddy for a goddamned orange in the cafeteria yesterday?  That is insane.  I may need to buy just a day or two's worth of groceries tonight.  We shall see.





Going back in time always disappoints.


G'day Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment