March 26, 2010

Dinner of MEAT

So, following the afternoon revelation, I decided to go whole hog on dinner, and eat the Lasagna with MEAT sauce for dinner.

followed by the Double Chocolate Almond Cookie for dessert. As far as microwave lasagnas go, it's pretty decent. A bit light on the cheese, but there's sufficient meat sauce to make it tasty. A bit more kidney beans and peas than I'm used to in Lasagna, though:

Yeah, one of the fun things with this food, is that you'll occasionally encounter these healthy "filler foods" that round out protein and whatnot without increasing the fat and calorie count to an undue amount.

So, as sides, I once again decided on kalamata olives as a fat, romaine lettuce with a lite ranch as a unlimited vegetable, a piece of wheat bread as a carbohydrate, and some strawberries for my fruit.

Dessert was enjoyable. Chocolate and strawberries have certainly come in better forms, but rarely in diet food.

So I know that I said I wasn't going to go the non-fat dressing route... and I fucking haven't. I decided to try a "lite" dressing as a compromise between non-fat and tubby style, and this one's been pretty tasty. I'ts T. Marzetti's Light Classic Ranch (seen here: http://www.marzetti.com/products/marzetti/detail.php?bc=32&cid=1&pid=115 ). It's not super light, but it's better than going all the way with a sweet tub of Marzetti's Bleau Cheese dressing. Allowing it to slowly and deliciously caress your tongue, sliding down the back of your throa...

Moving on, it's pretty good shit, I'd recommend any of the Marzetti dressings that apply to your diet situation. As a salad topper or vegetable dip, they're pretty sweet. As for it's uses as a lube product, however, I anticipate reviews pouring into the email account: fatassengineer@gmail.com .

Following this meal, I am full, and prepared to watch GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (because the internet has taught me to ENJOY watching my childhood be penetrated over and over again like a 15 cent hooker in a freshman dorm), prior to the weekend's gaming festivities, where either aliens or zombies will be slaughtered in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment