March 27, 2010

Saturday Night's Alright for Fragging

Last night contained moderate success at fragging. A bit of ME2 was played prior to engaging in glorious Halo battle. Started out with some delightful Double EXP Living Dead, because we all love our zombie time. Branched into our usual Big Team Social, and finished up with 2 of us demolishing Brigs and a General in a couple of Multi-Team matches.

But you don't care about that, you want the food, don't you you fat, tubby bitch?

Tonight's Dinner was the Chicken Past Parmesan with a dessert of Peanut Butter Cookie. I decided to keep the mostly Italian dinner theme going because... well, I have mostly Italian dinners. The Chicken Parm is, of course, not what I would produce if I were to make this for myself, but it's good for a microwave meal (that, once again, requires no refrigeration). The cookie is also a pretty tasty treat as far as diet cookies go. Hell, it could pass for a non-diet cookie.

Once again, I enjoyed some romaine lettuce with lite dressing for my unlimited veggie and a juice box for my fruit. A new feature tonight is the Pepperidge Farm Deli Flat that I enjoyed with the meal.

These are great for anyone on a diet or who is diabetic. The singles count as a single slice of bread, but are like super-thin rolls that are split so that you can use them for a sandwich. They're not the only brand out there, but they're the ones we have at the moment.



In other news, I witnessed Repo! The Genetic Opera Last night, and it's most excellent, if a little heavy on the goth aspect. If you enjoy gory cult films and Tim Burton, you'll enjoy this (if you liked Sweeny Todd). I felt the need to aquire the soundtrack immediately upon completion (that's Zydrate Anatomy above). I fell asleep during GI Joe, watched it this morning, and it was forgettable. I now know why people hate Channing Tatum.

I have Men Who Stare At Goats sitting around waiting for me to watch it, and am off to either watch that or play the vidja games.

No comments:

Post a Comment