March 25, 2010

Fat Says What Now?

Good evening, and welcome. I realized I left "Fat" off of the list of what's what, as I went to consult my own printout of that post on the inside of the pantry door tonight, so here's the skinny on fat:

Fat
6 Almonds
5 Large Olives (Green or Black)
1 Tbsp of Regular Salad Dressing
1 tsp of Mayonnaise
1 tsp of Oil
1 tsp of Peanut Butter
10 Large Peanuts
4 Pecan halves
4 Walnut Halves

Basically, I only ever seem to eat the salad dressing or the olives, though I've been known to partake of the peanuts, on occasion. Now, on to Dinner.

This evening's dinner entree was the Rotini with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce. Most of my favorite dinner entrees are from the "Italian" selections of the Nutrisystem menu. The food just seems to lend itself to being made in microwave form.

Which is, of course, not to say that the food is in any way authentic Italian cuisine, but it'll do.

For the sides, I went with romaine lettuce for the 'unlimited' vegetable, with lite Ranch and some kalamata olives as my Fat, strawberries for my side and a slice of wheat bread for my carbohydrate.

For Dessert, I enjoyed my Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, which is only pictured unwrapped, because Blogger is being retarded and keeps loading the fucking image upside down. So Blogger can suck my taint, which, I'm sure, tastes nowhere near as good as this bar.

You've probably eaten a peanut butter diet/energy bar before, you know what to expect. This is better than most I've tasted, and the portion is significantly smaller. I'd recommend it as a choice if you want actual dessert food from Nutrisystem.

That's all I got kiddies, I'm feeling full and looking forward to my Thursday night stories, so I'll weigh in and give out the daily number before I go to bed, I just leave you with this gif, courtesy of Warming Glow , from last week's Community.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, blogger has no love for animated gifs. I still think it's funny, so I'm leaving it. Animated version here: http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2010/03/whats-on-tonight-flash-forward-plus-better-stuff

    ReplyDelete