July 11, 2011

Back In The Saddle

Back in the saddle.  First full standard work-day with groceries in tow and appropriate wakeup time, and I'm comfortable calling it a success.



I'm engaging in more fruit consumption than I did when I was on Nutrisystem, largely because it is summer, I live in the south, and peaches are fantastic... the oranges are more a product of "it goes in my bag without needing any packaging".  Today, I consumed 1 bag of romaine lettuce (it's a cheap way to keep my lazy ass from finding excuses not to have salads) which was spread across my lunch and dinner, a small thing of carrots (I need to measure my tupperware sizes), 1 small Fuji apple, a yogurt (60 cal Light&Fit, because I'm like, totally soul-sisters with Heidi Klum, ya'll!), and a BBQ Chicken Pizza from Lean Cuisine for dinner.  Oh, and some manner of Maple South Beach Snack Bar.



I think the Lean Cuisine Pizza I ate may actually have new packaging, but whatever, it was good.  Keep in mind, this food was spread across a 10-hour period, and was mostly portioned around a meal at noon and another at 6ish.  When I got home, I ate a peach and an orange, because I was hungry, and I don't really have anything around I can be bad with, except possibly popcorn... but I don't have any butter, and air-popped bare popcorn is not delicious.

That's enough nonsense for me for one night, I'm trying an electronics off at 11 rule, and this isn't the only thing I wanted to use my computer for tonight... I didn't mean to make that joke, I need to pay bills.

G'night, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment