July 12, 2011

Fatass, How The F*** Does That Work?

I did not want to be awake this early, but there's not really a drawback to it.

Weight:   301 lbs
Body Fat: 42%
Water:    44.4%

I need to do some laundry this morning, so it's probably just as well that I'm up.  I,m having 2 scrambled eggs, a piece of raisin bread toast, a plum and a banana for breakfast.

Hell, being up this early, I may even get my fat ass on the elliptical for a bit, who knows?(7am)

43 mins Elliptical Trainer

Polar HRM
Calories Burned: 625
Max Heart Rate: 173
Avg Heart Rate: 151

 You know, when I originally formatted this, I don't know why I did it that way.  The Polar report gives the average heart rate before the max heart rate, so it would have made sense to format it that way.  Just dumb, I guess.

I rocked out to the various electronic and dance sounds of the iPod Shuffle while watching SLC Punk, and I have to say that New Order - Confusion was an amusing juxtaposition with the punk club scene.



This is completely unrelated to anything, ever, YOU'RE WELCOME!  Now I need to clean myself up and head to work.  I packed lunch/dinner/snack before I got on the elliptical, so I'm good to go.

Later, Fatheads! (10:40am)

(on a side note, I have never purchased an ICP album or song)

No comments:

Post a Comment