July 8, 2011

Good Vacation

Howdy, ya'll!

Weight:   303.8 lbs
Body Fat: 42.5%
Water:    44%

Well, I just got back from a 6.5 day vacation, and I'm itching to get back to work and back on a decent food routine.  I'm now working noon to 9 or so most days, although I need to flex time for 3 days this week and half a day last week, so I'm going to be working over the weekend and more like 11am-10pm most days for a bit.

I'm working on exactly what my new schedule's going to be, as far as food and working out are concerned.  I'm thinking about an 8am wakeup, followed by breakfast, workout, showering/personal time, and then a light lunch when I get to my desk (fruit/granola bar/yogurt sort of thing).  I'll probably have a snack around 3 or so (similar choices to lunch) and then have a full dinner at 6 or 7.  I'm not 100% on what I'm going to start doing for the dinner meal, but salad+Lean Cuisine (or the large quantity of Nutrisystem I have in my pantry) seems the likely choice.

I'm not currently planning on re-upping my Nutrisystem order.  I have a large amount of the stuff sitting around in very asymmetrical quantities, and the hassle of having more ordered/delivered when I want to be free to take non-local temporary assignments is not worth it.

I'm stuck with takeout for food today, but I'm going to go grocery shopping tonight when I get off of work (the nice grocery stores here are 24/7).  Back to a regular update schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment