July 16, 2011

Hungry Drunk

Decided to experiment with drinking night last night with mixed results.

Weight:  295.5 lbs
Body Fat: 40.6%
Water:    45.5%

I stuck to my routine during work and before work, but when I got home, I had a peanut butter sandwich made with raisin bread and an orange, prior to playing Halo and drinking Diet Dr. Pepper and Rum.  You see, I'm a firm believer in a solid carb base prior to commencing to drinking.  At around midnight, I had Jimmy Johns delivered, and I ate a Gargantuan (all the things) before going to bed (I have a Club Lulu, which is bacon and turkey, in the fridge for tonight).

Clearly, this didn't work out perfectly, so I will moderate my activity tonight a little better and see how the results go.  Perhaps I will eat half the Club Lulu prior to consuming adult beverages, and the other half when I go all "I must consume all the things!".

At any rate, I'm grabbing breakfast and setting up my dinner/lunch for work as I usually do, because there's always overtime to be had here. 

Enjoy your Saturday, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment