October 17, 2010

Miserable Lungs

So my cold started to turn for the worse yesterday afternoon, and I didn't feel like getting the various parts of my dinner together at the appointed time, so I ordered a "traditional" p'zone (onions, green peppers and sausage) and 8 hot wings from Pizza Hut.  It was a step up for me, as I've gotten into the habit of finding the most economical coupon on a pizza site and ordering accordingly.  I instead chose to focus on a not unreasonable meal and the convenience of not having to cook for myself.

This morning, I woke up feeling even worse.  The cold has mostly decided to leave my head alone, but now I've got some soreness under my nose from all the leaking, and my chest feels like it's half full of fluid.  I woke up coughing a bunch of times last night, and I've got that sore chest/stomach/back muscles thing you get from coughing too much.

Bottom lined: I'm kind of miserable.  I want soup, but I have no desire to leave my home, so I'm going to order some miso and a sweet & sour pork combo plate with wonton soup.  Now, I guess I could order takeout from my deli (which has the actual chicken soup), but the CampusFood website kind of sucks at getting that particular restaurant orders on time, I don't have enough cash for a delivery order, and I hate giving my credit card number on the phone when I'm NOT sick (my voice is just a wee bit off).

Oh, you don't care?  You just want to know what my 'za cost me last night?

Weight:     307.6 lbs
Body Fat: 43.8%
Water:      43.0%


I can live with it, I have to force myself to behave during the week, anyway.  I'm gonna go order my breakfast/lunch now, and see if I can't remove a lung through ballistic gas discharge.

Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment