October 19, 2010

Cold Continues, So Does Weightloss

Yeah, I'm still suffering through this cold, although I feel better this morning than I have in about a week.  Last night, I took some carrots, cauliflower, 2 apples, a slice of whole grain bread, and a Nutrisystem Southwestern Chicken Wrap with me to work.

I keep South Beach snack bars in my desk, so I had one of those when I first got in, because I became ill while doing my morning grooming, and threw up my breakfast.  I also ate one of the apples, most of the carrots, the bread and the entree, which was new for me, and rather good.  I also had a Nutrisystem Peanut Butter Cookie for dessert, which I enjoyed.

When I came home, I had a few sugar free lollipops, and eventually got to sleep around 4am.

Weight:     306.2 lbs
Body Fat: 43.4%
Water:      43.3%


So all is well in the land of the Fatass, and I'm now contemplating a nice cup of Nutrisystem Mashed Potatoes for lunch.  I'll let you know what happens.

Later, Fatheads

No comments:

Post a Comment