October 22, 2010

Hiccups, Back To Work

So I had to dine out yesterday, and it could have gone a bit better.  We went to a deli for a retirement lunch for a colleague, and I had some manner of small sub sandwich with a fruit cup instead of chips, which wasn't so terrible, but for dinner, we went to a seafood joint and I had fish and chips with the diet coke (I had to return to work).  Fish and chips is possibly one of the worst things you can eat, but I kind of don't care.  I realized I'd finally gone coastal, and I hadn't had the chance to eat seafood since I've gotten here.  Oh, I also ate 2 apples and a South Beach snack bar at work, yesterday, and went to bed around 3:30am this morning.

Weight:     305.2 lbs
Body Fat: 42.8%
Water:      43.8%


I think I'm ok with these numbers.


I'm back on the horse today, and I'm going to grab a quick frozen Nutrisystem Toasted Ham & Cheese for lunch with some cinnamon raisin toast and an apple, then mosey on down towards work.

G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment