October 13, 2010

Weigh In, First Night Back

So I'm on a really terrible schedule right now, because I need to flex schedule to make up for some time I took off.  This means I worked from 2:30 to about 1am last night.  I had to run to the store, then fell asleep around 4, and I woke up at 10am. 

So that's what it is, moving on to yesterday's food.  For breakfast, I had a PB&J sandwich around noon.
 


To work last night, I took carrots, 2 small apples, 5 olives and a Nutrisystem Orange Chicken Breast With Vegetables and Rice meal.  It was alright.  I also snacked on way too many cashews that I have at my desk.  I may have to throw them away.  I'm coming down with a bit of a cold, so I'm not really enjoying much of anything right now.



Oh look, a boat.  On that note, it's time for me to grab lunch...


I feel like crap, but my Nutrisystem Select frozen lunch was pretty great.  I had the Chicken Quesadilla, and it was a good meal.

Weight:     314.8 lbs
Body Fat: 44.4%
Water:      42.6%

Now I need to do the whole bathroom thing before I head off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment