October 20, 2010

Weigh In For Justice

So, I realized this morning that I'm in a bit of a strange spot.  I tossed a bunch of my old Nutrisystem food at the beginning of the month, because I was tired of having such a surplus around.  I'm looking at running into the same thing in the near future, though, because I'm basically only eating lunch and dinner most days, and I haven't been eating frozen meals all that much.  I'm thinking of taking one to work tonight, and seeing how well it lives in my desk before meal time.

Weight:     303.6 lbs
Body Fat: 43.3%
Water:      43.4%


All continues according to my master plan, and now, I consume me some lunch.


I decided to grab one of my frozen Nutriystem lunches, the Steak & Cheese Melt.


Along with 2 slices of this cinnamon raisin bread (toasted) and a few grapes (not pictured).  Glorious, glorious lunch, this was.  Afterwards, I moved on to putting together my foods for work.


As you can see, I'm taking some carrots, 2 apples, and some grapes with me to work.  Not pictured is a bag of my remaining various flavors of South Beach snack bars, along with an assortment of Nutrisystem snacks and desserts (I've found it's just easier to keep those things in my desk, rather than bring them on a daily basis).  Now, time to hit the showers and get out the door for the workings.


Later, Fatheads.

1 comment:

  1. Also, obviously, took a frozen Turkey Pepperoni Pizza to work.

    ReplyDelete